Serve where you're planted...
Emergency Food Assistance Program
TCSC provides food to a growing number of families throughout the Tenino-Bucoda area.
The Food Bank hours are:
- 9am to Noon on Tuesdays at 224 Sussex East in Tenino, WA 98589
- 10am-1pm on Thursdays in Bucoda at 101A E 7th St, Bucoda, WA 98530.
- Senior Shut In delivery every Tuesday for Tenino and Thursday for Bucoda
The Food Bank offers extended hours before the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, but is closed on all major holidays.
- Robin Rudy Memorial Motorcycle Run, the last Saturday of March
- Tenino Winterfest is the 1st Saturday of December
TCSC works directly with schools and families to provide food for school-age children. TCSC’s Bac-Pac Program is the only program in the area that serves children year-round.
Tenino Resource Connection
The Tenino Resource Connection is designed to provide additional resources beyond food to area residents and helps to raise awareness that additional help is available for those in need. Below is a list of some of the referral services the program provides:
- Medical referrals
- Assistance to Veterans
- Senior citizen services
- Disaster preparedness
- Christmas House
- THS scholarship fund
- Salvation Army Extension
- Assistance for local students
- Boy & Girl Scouts of America
- Salvation Army summer camp
- WinterFest in Tenino
To make a donation, please contact Pat Haller, TCSC/Tenino Foodbank Plus, PO Box 1239, Tenino, WA 98589.
Washington State employees can donate to Tenino Community Service Center through the Combined Fund Drive: https://www.cfd.wa.gov/
You may also donate via Paypal using the Donate button or QR code with your smartphone.